Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day

INAUGURATION DAY, 1/20/09
44th President of the United States

I thought today would be a good day to start my blog, since it is such a big day for our Country! This is the 9th President since I was born in 1964 and up until now, I really haven't followed the Inauguration Balls that were held for each President. I'm actually taking a little break from watching TV this evening (Inaugural Balls, 10 I believe) as I've been watching President Obama and the festivities in Washington D.C. today.

I was just thinking... too bad I don't have Tivo or a DVR, I could have recorded all of the festivities and watched them at a later date. Oh well, perhaps when we have the next Inauguration, that is something I can plan on doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment